Sheriff’s log for July 5
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher John Aiello, 32, of Dayton was arrested at 3:18 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Saliman Road and Highway 50 E., on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and an outstanding warrant from the Dayton Justice Court for burglary, both felonies. Bail was set at $28,232.
• William Cone, 54, was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Monday on suspicion of destruction of property at the Carson City Court House. Cone, of Carson City, was allegedly spotted puncturing the tires of two Washoe Tribal patrol cars. He said he was upset with the government, according to police. Bail was set at $1,479.
• Stanley Edward Ace, 58, of Silver Springs was arrested at 5:36 p.m. Friday at Fairview and Edmonds drives on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to maintain a single lane, both misdemeanors. Ace also was arrested on two gross misdemeanors of child endangerment after registering a .177 BAC, more than twice the legal limit. Two teenage passengers were in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,239.
• Andrew Peter Pascual, 20, Kevin Dustin Durham, 19, and Elise Delane Hinsen, 18, were arrested at 2:30 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance. Pascual and Hinsen, both of Carson City, allegedly possessed methamphetamine and Durham, of Yerington, a prescription drug without a prescription. Bail for Hinsen and Durham was set at $2,500. Bail for Pascual, also arrested on suspicion of a violated suspended sentence, was set at $23,000.
• Joshua Ryan Grow, 28, of Carson City was arrested at 10 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of strangling his girlfriend, a felony, and suspicion of a violated suspended sentence. Bail was set at $16,132.
• A 19-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on suspicion of gross child neglect and petty larceny at 6:15 p.m. Saturday at 3200 Market St. Bail was set at $2,847.
• A transient woman was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Friday on three counts of misdemeanor assault after she allegedly threw rocks at a group of protesters in front of the state Capitol. Bail was set at $1,896.
• Geoffrey Allan Merrow, 51, was arrested at 9:51 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Merrow also was allegedly in possession of methamphetamine, a felony, a dangerous drug, a gross misdemeanor, and marijuana, a misdemeanor. Bail was set at $6,971.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded over the weekend:
• A 32-year-old Carson City man arrested on the 1500 block of Edmonds Drive for driving under the influence after registering a .202 percent blood alcohol content.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested for driving under the influence at 6:36 p.m. Sunday. He registered a .98 percent BAC.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded over the weekend.
• Fanny pack reported stolen from Silver Springs grocery store.
• Fight involving 12 people in Fernley, 245 Cottonwood Ln.
• Reports of shots fired in Fernley at about 12:30 p.m. July 4.