Sheriff’s Log for Nov. 23
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Daniel Hughes, 55, a hardware salesman from Carson City, was arrested at 9:03 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Century Drive on suspicion of felony domestic battery with choking. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Patrick David Wilson, 21, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:20 p.m. Sunday at Tangerine and Panaca drives on suspicion of felony vehicle burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Steven John White, 23, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10:36 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of weapon by a prisoner. He allegedly sharpened his toothbrush into a shank. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Krishna Menon, 42, a clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 5:04 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony possession of false identification and misdemeanor selling alcohol to a minor. Bail was set at $,7,500.
• Nichelle Marie Dabe, 22, of Stagecoach, was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of College Parkway on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor speeding, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Arrest on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 4:57 p.m.
• Felony arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 6:07 p.m.