Sheriff’s Log for Thursday, March 28
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 3:40 p.m.: A 22-year-old Clinton, Wash., woman was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on a violation-of-conditions warrant. No bail.
• 3:45 p.m.: Morgan Soukup, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 4300 block of Silver Sage Drive on a Carson City child-abuse warrant and a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,500.
• 5:30 p.m.: A 23-year-old transient man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 9:30 p.m.: Carly Thompson, 32, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of battery domestic violence, second offense. Bail: $5,132.
• 10:32 p.m.: A 54-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of violation of bail conditions. Bail: $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.