Sheriffs’ Log July 1
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday :
• Battery report in the 500 block of South Roop Street at 12:01 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 3100 block of Carmine Street at 8:10 a.m.
• Accident at Saliman Road and East Fifth Street at 8:56 a.m.
• Embezzlement report in the 3700 block of South Carson Street at 9:44 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 1100 block of Shady Oak Drive at 11:48 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report on Drew Way at 12:37 p.m.
• Items were stolen from a business on Research Way sometime between
6 and 6:44 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East at 7:58 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Report at 12:47 p.m. of a dog tied up without food or water behind a saloon on C Street.
• Report at 12:24 a.m. Wednesday of a bear trying to get into a home on Panamint Road. The bear was unsuccessful but caused damage.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.