Sheriffs’ log July 24
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old pharmacy technician from Carson City was arrested at 12:44 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. She allegedly was fighting with her husband. When police arrived, she was covered in just a sheet. Deputies told her to stay inside her home, but as they were leaving, she ran outside naked, eating chocolate and carrying her clothes in her purse, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $237.
• William Richard Hammond, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:05 p.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of Pinion Pine Drive on suspicion of felony failure to appear in drug court and probation violation. No bail was set. And a 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 11:08 p.m. Thursday on Riley Circle on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. He allegedly tipped off Hammond that police were looking for him. Bail was set at $632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 1100 block of Stonewall Street at 8:24 a.m.
• Suspicious subject report at the Carson City Senior Center at
• Vehicle burglary report in the 4200 block of Quinn Drive at
• Report of a dispute between a landlord and a tenant in the 1800 block of North Carson Street at 4:24 p.m.
• Report of a father and adult son fighting in the 1500 block of Walker Drive at 4:37 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Parkland Way in Fernley at 9:05 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Silverlace Boulevard in Fernley at 10:20 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East at Iron Mountain in Stagecoach at
• Report at 2:46 p.m. of a concession stand on Roughing Road burglarized.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Citrus Street in Silver Springs at 5:55 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.