Sheriffs’ log July 26
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• David Carl Manke, 48, a casino employee, was arrested at 2:33 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of East Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving and misdemeanor speeding. Bail was set at $10,000.
¨• Angel Adrian Garcia, 21, of Mound House, was arrested at 1:56 a.m. Sunday at Telegraph and Plaza streets on suspicion of gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a dangerous weapon and misdemeanor affray. Bail was set at $6,132.
• A 29-year-old man from Reno was arrested at 4:02 .m. Sunday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $407.
• Francisco Mosqueda-Rodriguez, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:38 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of South Harbin Street on suspicion of two counts of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $2,637.
• Jesse Estrada, 25, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Saturday at Woodside Drive and Airport Road on suspicion of felony trafficking in methamphetamine, two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear on traffic citations, failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to wear a seat belt. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Abraham Alvarado, 31, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 8:07 p.m. Saturday at Fairview Drive and Idaho Street on suspicion of felony using a false Social Security number, misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a valid license and failure to use turn signals. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 52-year-old general contractor from Carson City was arrested at 3:51 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of a firearm while under the influence. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 32-year-old man from Sparks was arrested at 4:02 a.m. in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $407.
• Nicole Teply, 23, a retail worker from Carson City, was arrested at 3:56 p.m. Saturday on South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Elizabeth Nicole Harrison, 21, unemployed from Carson City, surrendered Sunday on a felony warrant for suspicion of grand larceny from a person over 65. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A Fernley landlord reported at 11:07 a.m. that she went to check on a property on Main Street and the tenant was having a party and a window was broken.
• Report at 2:19 p.m. of several subjects shooting weapons on Scott Drive in Fernley.
• Report at 1:59 p.m. on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley of “inappropriate” graffiti.
• Residential burglary report at 7:27 p.m. on Soaring Way in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.