Sheriff’s log July 3
July 3, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail recently. All are innocent until proved guilty.
• Thomas Dean Caudill, 31, of Elko, was arrested about 9:30 a.m. Sunday and charged with kidnapping with a deadly weapon and assault with a deadly weapon, both felonies. The three victims said they were visitors at a party and alleged that Caudill became aggressive toward the two female victims and threatened them and a male victim with a knife. He allegedly told them to “get out or (he) was gonna cut us,” according to the arrest report. He allegedly ushered them into the backyard with the knife before throwing it over his should and in the direction of the male victim. He then locked the sliding glass door, according to the police report. His bail was $125,000.
• Kyle William Krites, a 20-year-old transient, was arrested about 11 p.m. Friday and on a felony warrant charging him with larceny and a misdemeanor warrant charging him with failure to comply. He was stopped by a deputy near William and Roop streets for reportedly not waiting for a pedestrian signal at an intersection. A warrant check showed the two warrants, according to the arrest report. His bail was $10,525.
• Christopher D. Ardoin, 31, of Carson City, was arrested about 9:30 p.m. Friday on a felony warrant issued by the U.S. Marshals Service. Ardoin reportedly called the sheriff’s office to report a disturbance. A warrant check on Ardoin showed the warrant, according to the arrest report. He had no bail.
• Brandi Danielle Sunderman, 21, of Carson City, was arrested about 2:40 p.m. Friday and charged with felony possession of a controlled substance and on a misdemeanor warrant charging her with failure to appear on a traffic charge. She was stopped in her car near Spear and Carson streets and a records check showed the warrant, according to the arrest report. A search of her purse resulted in several illegal pills being found, according to the arrest report. Her bail was $2,274.
Recommended Stories For You
• James Barker Brock, 18, of Gardnerville, was arrested about 8:30 a.m. near Hillview and Clearview drives and charged with felony burglary and misdemeanors of minor consuming alcohol and possession of marijuana. A woman reported that Brock was found asleep in the car in her garage. He was found by police at a different location drunk and with marijuana in his pocket, according to the arrest report. His bail was $25,650.
• Eddy Michael Young, 27, of Highland, Calif., was arrested about 11:30 p.m. on a felony retake warrant filed by parole and probation for allegedly failing to comply with the conditions of his parole. He was transported to the jail from California by a transport company. He had no bail.
• Adrian Yap, 51, of Carson City, was arrested about 12:15 a.m. Monday and charged with felony open and gross lewdness. He allegedly reached under a table and groped a woman he was playing blackjack with at the Carson Nugget. A responding deputy reported that the security camera footage corroborated the allegations. His bail was $2,500.