Sheriffs’ Log July 3
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Reno entertainer was arrested at 2:51 a.m. Friday at Saliman Road and Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,364.
• Travis Blair Dumond, 29, a laborer from Sun Valley, was arrested at 4 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony aggravated stalking and misdemeanor violation of a protective order. Bail was set at $26,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Residential burglary report on Airport Road at 10:45 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 11:13 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Sherman Lane at 4:30 p.m.
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Two juveniles were cited for using illegal fireworks and starting a small fire near the gazebo at the Mackay Mansion on South D Street at 11:04 a.m.