Sheriffs’ Log July 30
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Todd Gregory Fruth, 44, unemployed of Minden, was arrested at 5 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner. Fruth allegedly spit on another jail inmate during a dispute over the television. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Joshua Sharp, 24, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 7:32 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of South Harbin Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a restraining order, misdemeanor defrauding an innkeeper, trespassing and attempted violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $15,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report of a small child found in the middle of the road at Lompa Lane and Menlo Drive at 8:44 a.m. The father was located at 9:19 a.m.
• Report of a 19-year-old man escaping from store workers without his bicycle and backpack after being caught stealing liquor from a store in the 1800 block of North Carson Street at 1:22 p.m.
• A deer was hit by a vehicle on near Kings Canyon Waterfall. The animal died.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday.
• Coroner call in Yerington on Paul Street at 9:59 a.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.