Sheriffs’ Log July 6
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jose Eliza-Chavez, 35, of Reno, was arrested at 7:48 p.m. Monday at Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment, misdemeanor speeding, having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle and drunken driving. Bail was set at $3,926.
• Gupreet Singh Gill, 28, a store clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of false identification and misdemeanor serving alcohol to a minor. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Michaela A. Nave, 18, unemployed from Fairfax, Calif., was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Monday on Chimney Beach on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor possession of a fake ID, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,500.
• Tyler Norman, 23, of Dayton, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon by a prisoner. He beat another prisoner with a wooden plunger handle, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $30,000. Also arrested were Rico Wiggins, 23, of Carson City, on suspicion of battery by a prisoner, with bail set at $20,000; and Kevin Dewayne Hill, 31, of Reno, on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon by a prisoner, with bail set at $30,000.
• Frankie Lee Lemos, 40, of Mill Creek, Wash., was arrested at 3:04 a.m. Monday on suspicion of felony domestic violence with substantial bodily harm, gross misdemeanor assault on a peace officer, misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $15,000. He allegedly bit off a portion of his brother’s pinky finger during a bar fight on Long Street.
• Jorge Rodriguez, 39, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 8:08 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Gardengate Way on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment, misdemeanor drunken driving, having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, and driving with a broken brake light. Bail was set at $3,886.
Lyon County deputies responded to the following calls Monday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 12:52 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 2:09 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Fifth Street in Silver Springs at 12:14 p.m.
• A juvenile reported at 2:38 p.m. that he had been “jumped” by an adult at Lake Lahontan.
• A woman reported she was involved in a road rage incident in Silver Springs when a man threw a drink on her vehicle at 3:43 p.m.
• Report at 10:18 p.m. in Dayton of a woman who had eaten a cookie containing marijuana and was now complaining of vomiting and a racing heart.
Storey County deputies made the following arrests recently:
• Eric L. Leiberwirth, 31, of Dayton, was arrested at 1 p.m. Friday on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,035.
• A 56-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,137.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.