Sheriffs’ Log March 10
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jesse James Lefebvre, 23, a “shop boy” from Carson City, was arrested at 5:34 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• Benjamin Wayne Martin, 24, unemployed from Gardnerville, was arrested at 10:48 p.m. in the 1700 block of Brown Street on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Angel Montic Newton, 41, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:50 p.m. Sunday on College Parkway on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child abuse. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Frederick Paul Panke II, 26, of Carson City, was arrested Monday at 6:18 p.m. in the 100 block of Harbin Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor obstructing an investigation. Bail was set at $25,407.
• Sandra Coto, 36, a hairstylist from Carson City, was arrested at 7:39 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and drunken driving. Bail was set at $3,632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of someone joyriding in a truck at the cemetery sometime Friday or Saturday night.
• Report of a threat to a secretary at the pardons board at 1:04 p.m. Monday.
• Report of a fight in the 500 block of South Roop Street at 5:23 a.m.
• A man reported at 9:20 p.m. Sunday someone stole the appliances from a home on Janas Way.
• Report of a tan 1994 Toyota 4Runner with a lift kit and oversized tires stolen from the 1200 block of Palo Verde Drive sometime before 8:43 a.m. Sunday.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A mother reported her son was hit several times in the face with rocks at school on Spruce Avenue in Silver Springs at 9:35 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 10:01 a.m.
• Mason Valley man called 911 at 10:06 p.m. to report that three people who live with him would not leave.
“He is also stating he is alone but there is a colonel in a helicopter there,” according to the dispatch log.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is
775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.