Sheriff’s Log March 13
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail during the weekend. All are innocent unless proved guilty in court.
• Robert Brantley Wilson, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 11 p.m. Friday on charges of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor charges of battery, obstructing an officer, possession of marijuana and indecent conduct via public urination. Carson City Sheriff’s deputies arrived at Cactus Jack’s Casino on a report of an intoxicated man urinating in an alley, according to the arrest report. His bail was set at $18,100.
• Kathleen Elizabeth Campbell, 22, of Carson City, was arrested at about 11:15 p.m. Friday on a felony warrant out of Lyon County a slew of misdemeanor charges. Campbell was contacted by deputies working the Special Enforcement Team at a McDonald’s, according to the arrest report.
Deputies learned she had a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant out of Yerington and felony failure to appear in court on a charge of conspiracy to commit burglary with the intent to commit larceny.
A further search of her person and the bathroom revealed a glass jar that deputies’ believed once contained marijuana, a digital scale, prescription medication in a bag, a marijuana pipe and several hypodermic devices, according the report. Campbell reportedly admitted to hiding the items and flushing marijuana down a toilet.
Her bail was set at $10,134.
• Shelby Moorhead, 19, of Carson City, was arrested Saturday morning on a felony warrant out of Reno for failure to appear in court on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. She was held no bail.
• Fidel Moreno-Chavez, 45, of Carson City, was arrested on a felony contempt of court warrant out of Carson City. The warrant stems from charges of not appearing in court on a felony driving under the influence charge.
He was held on no bail.
• John Logan Christopher, 31, of Carson City, was arrested Saturday evening on two felony warrants out of Carson City. The warrants were for charges of possession of a controlled substance and uttering forged instruments. He was held on no bail.
• A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday afternoon on a charge of violating conditions of a suspended sentence, a misdemeanor. He was allegedly seen drinking an alcoholic beverage while his suspended sentence held a no-alcohol clause. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A 67-year-old Carson City woman was arrested Saturday night on charges of first-offense driving under the influence, failure to maintain a lane, failure to turn into the immediate lane, and not having a driver license in her possession. Her bail was set at $1,110.
• A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested Saturday evening on two misdemeanor contempt of court warrants and a misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended registration. Her bail was set at $1,476.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested just before 1 a.m. Sunday on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly content.
Deputies arrived at Jimmy G’s cigar bar in reference to fight but it was broken up and the subjects were walking way. The man was on foot and being followed by Sheriff Ken Furlong in a vehicle, according to the arrest report. The man then yelled obscenity at the sheriff. His bail was set at $150.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and minor consuming alcohol, both misdemeanors. A preliminary breathalyzer test allegedly showed a blood alcohol content of .273. His bail was set at $650.
• A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested Sunday morning on charges of destruction of private property, a misdemeanor. He was allegedly cutting ropes from the cover of a motor home that was not his. His bail was set at $500.ꆱ