Sheriffs’ Log March 17
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana, contempt of court and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,266.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Report of a bicycle stolen from a yard on First Street in Fernley sometime before 7:22 a.m.
• Report at 7:50 a.m. of a battery that happened Friday at Silver Stage High School.
• A license plate was stolen from a vehicle on Crosswinds Drive in Dayton sometime before 2:55 p.m.
• A man on Rawhide Street in Silver Springs reported at 3:54 p.m. that his wife ran him out of the house with a butcher knife.
• Two arrests on Industrial Way in Mound House at 4 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.