Sheriffs’ Log March 18
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old unemployed Indian Hills woman was arrested at 12:28 a.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court out of Churchill County. Bail was set at $967.
• Megan Williams, 21, a student from Carson City, was arrested at 11:03 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 40-year-old tree trimmer from Carson City was arrested at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $5,000.
• An 18-year-old ice cream salesman from Carson City was arrested at 8:59 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to yield, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,871.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Felony arrest on Surprise Street in Yerington at 2:18 a.m.
• A Dayton High School student reported at 7:42 a.m. that a male was harassing her off campus.
• Residential burglary report on Fallen Leaf Lane in Fernley at 6:02 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Deodar Street in Silver Springs at 7:13 p.m.
• Report at 10.28 p.m. of three dryers and a washing machine stolen from an apartment complex on Lois Lane in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.