Sheriff’s Log May 22
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old Sunnyvale, Calif., man was arrested at 3:53 a.m. Friday at Carson and Walsh streets on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, speeding and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $1,971.
• A 25-year-old iron worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:35 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $182.
• An 18-year-old man was arrested at 11:50 a.m. Thursday at Mills Park on suspicion of misdemeanor loitering where children gather and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $769.
• A 52-year-old transient was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A woman reported seeing an elderly man “roaming around” outside her home on Radcliff Drive at 6:18 a.m. A neighbor took the man into their home and police responded and found he suffered from Alzheimer’s and had wandered from his home on Imperial Way.
• Report of windows shot out with a BB gun on East Robinson Street at 8 a.m.
• A window was discovered broken on a vehicle on Camille Drive at 11:48 a.m.
• Report of items jammed into a door lock and tires flattened on a vehicle on Deer Run Road at 11:57 a.m.
• Fight report at 1:01 p.m. in the 3200 block of Retail Road.
• Report of an intoxicated man lying in the gutter on Fall Street at 3:33 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.