Sheriff’s log May 24
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of prescription drugs without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,864.
• Retchie Kitoaka, a 55-year-old laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 3:35 a.m. Monday at Nona and Pat lanes on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 57-year-old operations manager from Minden was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Sunday at Fairview Drive and Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Her bail was set at $1,284.
• A 26-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 8:31 p.m. Sunday at Roop Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $659.
• Christopher Dennis Brown, 45, a limo driver from Myrtle Beach, S.C., was arrested at noon Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on two felony warrants for threat and three felony warrants for uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 24-year-old Minden woman was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of Table Rock Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and threats. Bail was set at $1,764.
• A 32-year-old man from Lodi, Calif., was arrested at 5:24 a.m. Saturday at Carson and Spear streets on suspicion of drunken driving, driving with expired registration, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,663.
• A 21-year-old roofer from Sparks was arrested at 3:40 a.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and reckless driving. Bail was set at $1,764.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of two teenage girls running away from their Silver Springs home at 12:04 a.m. The girls were arrested.
• Arrest on East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 3 p.m.
• Arrest on North Pointe Circle in Dayton at 8:06 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded recently:
• A tenant on Grizzly Road reported Friday finding a pot belly pig at 12:53 p.m.
• Report at 9:10 a.m. Saturday of a black and white pot belly pig running loose on Enterprise Road.
• Report of an injured colt at 3:10 p.m. Sunday at Bullfrog and North Star roads.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.