Sheriff’s Log May 27
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bonna Mariah Stoner, 27, a massage therapist from Grass Valley, Calif., was arrested at 7:37 p.m. Tuesday at Carson and Tenth streets on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of a hypodermic needle, driving under the influence of drugs and unsafe lane change. Bail was set at $5,063.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Report of window broken on a vehicle in the 5400 block of Salk Road at
• Theft report on Camille Drive at 8:01 a.m.
• Money and a folding knife were reportedly stolen from the 4800 block of Angelo Court sometime before 11:34 a.m.
• Report of several RVs broken into on a lot in the 4500 block of North Carson Lane.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 3:41 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 7:28 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 1100 block of East Fifth Street at 10:08 p.m.