Sheriffs’ Log May 4
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proven guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old unemployed Reno man was arrested at 4:40 p.m. Monday at Woodside Drive and Sharon Court on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 39-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 2 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Report of a woman “yelling and preaching” as she walked in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East at 5:10 a.m. A trespassing arrest was made.
• A woman reported at 3:31 p.m. she’d loaned her vehicle to someone on Sunday and they hadn’t yet returned it.
• An accident at 524 p.m. in the 3500 block of North Carson Street.
• A woman reported at 7:43 p.m. she arrived home and found her son and his girlfriend hitting each other. She called police and asked that both be arrested.
• A man on Burton Street reported at 6:48 p.m. that his neighbor was on the roof threatening to shoot people. Police got the man down at gunpoint and found he didn’t have a weapon.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.