Sheriffs’ Log Nov. 11
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Pamela McGrath, 52, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:49 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Janice Louise Wyke, 43, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 12:06 p.m. Tuesday at Research Way and College Parkway on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving, and misdemeanor driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 33-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:02 p.m. Tuesday at Research Way and College Parkway on suspicion of violating a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested at 5:16 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing a police officer. Bail was set at $3,539.
• A 51-year-old unemployed Carson City woman man was arrested at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Lee Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report of a parent threatening to “blow up” the Division of Child and Family Services at 8:51 a.m.
• A bank manager reported at 9:22 a.m. that he got a threatening message on his Facebook from an employee’s spouse.
• A juvenile was arrested for possessing marijuana at 10:25 a.m. at Carson High School.
• Residential burglary report in the 1600 block of Evergreen Drive at 2:27 p.m.
• A woman reported at 3:50 p.m. that someone stole jewelry from her home on Arizona Circle while she was having a yard sale over the weekend.
• A man reported at
6 p.m. that his female roommate kicked him in the groin on Lee Street.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A Mound House woman reported at 8:56 a.m. that she had a message on her phone from someone saying they were going to kill her.
• A stereo was stolen from a car on First Street in Fernley sometime before 8:52 a.m.
• Rollover accident on Caroline Way in Stagecoach at 3:44 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Main Street in Fernley at 6:53
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Arrest at 7:30 a.m. at Portifino and Milan streets Monday.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.