Sheriffs’ Log Nov. 13
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Beau Glave, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:18 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of North Fall Street on suspicion of felony domestic battery with choking and two counts of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Stephanie Kay Brennan, 43, of Dayton, was arrested at 7:25 p.m. Nov. 6 during a DUI checkpoint on Highway 50 East across from Mills Park on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, child endangerment and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $7,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Shadow and Rosewood drives in Fernley at 3:06 a.m.
• Report of a pickup striking a fence near Farm District Road in Fernley at 7:39 a.m.
• A Fernley grandmother reported at 1:16 p.m. her granddaughter was being incorrigible, “refusing to stay off the phone and Internet” and the girl threw the phone, hitting grandmother in the leg. Dispatchers noted hearing the child in the background crying and saying, “You hit me.”
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Arrest on Six Mile Canyon Road by the lower bridge at 9:29 p.m. Wednesday.
• Drunken driving arrest Wednesday by the Nevada Highway Patrol of a motorist on State Route 341 at 11:50 p.m.
• Report of a vehicle striking a deer Thursday at 9:21 a.m. a half mile north of Virginia City on State Route 341.