Sheriff’s log Nov. 2
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 34-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested on North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Matthew Russell Blevins, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:20 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Spartan Avenue on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon. He allegedly struck a flagger at Long Street and Russell Way. “The driver stopped, made hand gestures to (the flagger), then proceeded to drive straight at him and struck his right leg,” the report states. Blevins then allegedly left the scene and was contacted at home. Bail was set at $30,132.
• Jesse Terrance Vickers, 22, of Dayton, was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a warrant for felony failure to appear. No bail was set.
• A 62-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 11:44 a.m. Monday at Carson and William streets on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and obstructing. Bail was set at $1,264.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• 3:22 a.m. – Business check in the 500 block of North Carson Street. An arrest was made.
• 7:10 a.m. – Vehicle burglary report in the 1300 block of Fremont Street.
• 8:28 a.m. – Report of two sheds and a vehicle burglarized at a business at Emerson and Retail drives. An estimated $10,000 worth of items missing.
• 9:39 a.m. – Report of a black 2005 Yamaha XP 225 motorcycle missing from the 600 block of Silver Oak Drive.
• 10:33 a.m. – Report of an injured deer on lower Kings Canyon Road. The animal was “dispatched.”
• 11:30 a.m. – Report of a methamphetamine left in a motel room on West Caroline Street.
• 5:11 p.m. – Report of an intoxicated man passed out on the grass in front of Pioneer High School.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.