Sheriffs’ log Nov. 26
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 8:48 a.m. Tuesday on Lakeview Hill on two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear on traffic citations. Bail was set at $489.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:19 a.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on two misdemeanor warrants for suspicion of petty larceny and warrants for contempt of court and petty larceny. Bail was set at $1,849.
• Alisha Marie Fanyo, 31, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:01 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Camille Drive on suspicion of felony possession of two counts of prescription drugs without a prescription and a count of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer. Bail was set at $5,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• 8:41 a.m. – Misdemeanor arrest, West Main Street in Fernley.
• 10:45 a.m. – Report of a man and woman fighting inside a travel trailer on Cowee Drive in Mound House.
• 5:26 p.m. – Report of a motorist striking a deer on State Route 339.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.