Sheriffs’ Log Nov. 6
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Daniel Jacobsen, 21, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 5:51 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Armory Lane on suspicion of felony burglary, misdemeanor battery and probation violation. According to the arrest report, Jacobsen was caught inside a home trying to steal a game console. A man tried to hold Jacobsen until police arrived, but Jacobsen scratched and bit him and was able to escape, the report states. Jacobsen was arrested later at his home. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Justin Douglas Snyder, 32, a transient, was arrested at 3:36 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Harrison Lane on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Marina Lockhart, 33, a deli clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 5:10 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony domestic battery with a deadly weapon. Lockhart allegedly struck her husband with her car and tried to run him over a second time before fleeing. He suffered minor injuries. The argument was allegedly over a pack of cigarettes.
• Michael Putz, 28, a transient, was arrested at 12:41 a.m. at Robinson and Valley streets on suspicion of felony using a false ID to avoid prosecution, misdemeanor violation of bail conditions and destruction of property. Bail was set at $20,000.
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Report of a television and PlayStation taken from a home on Edmonds Drive.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Caller reported seeing a small sedan with its high beams on westbound at 20 mph in the eastbound lanes of Hwy 50 Alternate in Fernley at 12:24 a.m.
• A caller reported she’d received a text message from a wrong number stating they had a lot of marijuana to sell.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775)-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.