Sheriff’s Log Nov. 8
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old restaurant worker from Carson City was arrested at 2:20 a.m. Saturday on College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:27 a.m. Saturday on Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, speeding and failure to obey traffic control device. Bail was set at $2,689.
• Chelsea Mann, 21, of Carson City, was arrested Friday on suspicion of felony harboring a fugitive and misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Nicholas Erin Morrow, 24, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 7:09 p.m. Friday after a short standoff in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive. Morrow was the subject of three felony warrants for failing to appear after admission to bail. No bail was set.
• David Wayne Ward, 49, of Shasta, Calif., was arrested at 6:14 p.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor assault on a peace officer, misdemeanor domestic battery and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $6,764.
• A 29-year-old nurse from Carson City was arrested at 1;26 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Oxbow Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an officer. She was allegedly yelling at officers who arrived after a report of a fight. When police tried to quiet her down, she allegedly yelled, “I’m a (expletive) nurse and if you ever get hurt I’m not gonna save you!” Bail was set at $407.
• Elizabeth Ann Thomas, 29, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 4:37 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, gross misdemeanor possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor being a drunken pedestrian, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set in excess of $2,500. Thomas was additionally charged with felony using false identification to avoid prosecution and a warrant out Reno on a DUI charge. Thomas allegedly used her sister’s name and was originally booked under the false name.
• Gambino Garcia-Tapia, 40, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 5:51 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Park Street on suspicion of felony parole violation, misdemeanor failure to appear, driving on a suspended license, driving with suspended registration, no insurance and failure to obey a traffic control device. No bail was set.
• Whitney Rose Warren, 22, unemployed from Dayton, was arrested at 12:11 a.m. Saturday at North Pratt and Robinson streets on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, misdemeanor parking overnight and drunken driving. Bail was set at $5,724.
• Kendall Lauren Brown, 52, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:33 p.m. Friday at William and Valley streets on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer, misdemeanor jaywalking, obstructing an officer and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $3,406.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of a vehicle hitting “several sheep” on State Route 338 in Smith Valley at 8:55 a.m.
• Report of an air compressor missing from Calcite Drive in Mound House at 10:27 a.m.
• Larceny report on Feldspar Circle in Mound House at 10:50 a.m.