Sheriff’s log Oct. 26
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 10:22 a.m. Monday on College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 32-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on warrants for suspicion of felony grand larceny and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 34-year-old painter from Mound House was arrested at 12:40 p.m. Monday at Brunswick Canyon and Deer Run roads on suspicion of felony second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:38 a.m. Tuesday at Russell Way and Northridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:23 p.m. Monday on West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor being a drunken pedestrian and resisting police with violence. Bail was set at $1,199.
• Deanna Fuentes-Duplessis, 47, a student from Carson City, was arrested at 6 p.m. Monday at Walsh and Washington streets on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence, driving on a revoked license, not having tail lamps, no insurance and parking 18 inches from curb. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• 3 a.m. – Felony arrest on Annie Way in Fernley.
• 9:20 a.m. – Garage burglary report on Trells Way in Fernley.
• 1:11 p.m. – A Silver Springs woman reported her husband was refusing to let her take the car to the grocery store.
• 4:48 p.m. – A Silver Springs mother reported her 14-year-old son battered her 10-year-old son.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.