Sheriffs’ log Oct. 29
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Dayton man was arrested Thursday at 4 p.m. at Highway 50 East and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to register as a felon, possession of drug paraphernalia and a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $2,289.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:15 p.m. Thursday at Walmart on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:20 p.m. at Walmart on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation, battery and trespassing. Bail was set at $4,369.
• A 42-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 8:46 p.m. Thursday at College Parkway and Research Way on suspicion of misdemeanor disobedience of a traffic signal and driving on a license suspended for DUI.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• 10:15 a.m. – A woman on River Village Parkway in Dayton reported she was bit by her neighbor’s dog.
• 10:28 a.m. – A man on First North Street in Mason Valley reported he let his neighbor borrow his truck the previous evening and she hadn’t yet returned.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.