Sheriff’s log: Reckless driving and domestic battery
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:35 p.m.: William Ayers, 55, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City jail on a Carson City DUI-second-offense and a reckless-driving-and-wanton-disregard warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 2:35 p.m.: John Cook, 24, of Carson City was arrested at 220 S. Carson Meadows on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132.
• 4:30 p.m.: Tina Daniels, 50, of Carson City was arrested at 1050 N. Saliman Road on a charge of battery. Bail: $1,132.
• 11:56 p.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 511 Country Village Drive on a possession-of-a-hypodermic-device and a possession-of-drug-paraphernalia warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 12:58 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City jail on a Dayton failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,441.
• 5:25 a.m.: A 27-year-old man was arrested at 5650 S. Carson St. on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 49-year-old Reno woman was arrested on a Humboldt County warrant. Bail: $2,000
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.