Sheriffs’ log Sept. 18
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 56-year-old woman was arrested at 9:08 p.m. Thursday on the 4000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of driving under the influence. She registered a .216 BAC, nearly three times the legal limit of .08. Bail was set at $1,132.
Deputies responded to the follow calls in Lyon County:
• Child abuse or neglect at 8:13 a.m. Thursday in Yerington.
• A residential intrusion at 12:43 a.m. Thursday in Fernley.
• Larceny at 8:59 a.m. Wednesday in Fernley.
• Fight at 1300 Highway 95A at 9:45 a.m. Wednesday in Fernley.
• Missing person at
4:10 p.m. Wednesday in Silver Springs.
• Missing person at 5:13 p.m. Wednesday in Fernley.