Sheriff’s log: Woman arrested on suspicion of harboring a fugitive.
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 8:46 p.m.: A 40-year-old man was arrested in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a violation-of-a-condition-of-probation warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:43 p.m.: Randal Dean Arnold, 43, of Carson City was arrested in the 1700 block of Bliss Court on a probation-violation warrant. No bail was set.
• 1:43 p.m.: A Carson City woman was arrested in the 1700 block of Bliss Court on suspicion of harboring a fugitive and violation of conditions. Bail was set at $5,500.
• 8:32 a.m.: Steven Gerald Lewis Jr., 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on fugitive-from-justice, domestic-battery and contempt-of-court warrants. No bail was set on the fugitive-from-justice charge.
• 11:32 a.m.: John David Riordan, 42, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on a fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail was set.
• 12:19 a.m.: A 54-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Winnie Lane and Carson Street on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.