SoL Cannabis Dispensary grand opening
October 23, 2018
WASHOE VALLEY — The public (must be 21 years or older) is invited to attend the grand opening event Harvestfest at SoL Cannabis, 275 South US Highway 395, Washoe Valley.
Food trucks and live music will be featured during this first ever Harvestfest in Washoe Valley with views of the Sierras. The event will be held Friday through Sunday.
SoL is a one of a kind facility that includes a viewable hybrid greenhouse, state of the art commercial kitchen and extraction lab, all of which are directly connected to a large modern 8,000 square foot dispensary. The greenhouse allows complete environmental control while incorporating a full natural light spectrum. The extraction lab and kitchen are surrounded by glass allowing visitors to view how their products are produced. This locally owned ADA friendly facility with its view of the exclusive natural sun lit greenhouse is staffed by knowledgeable and friendly individuals.
For more information visit solisbetter.com.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand