Soup feast to be part of Carson City’s Festival of Lights event
December 3, 2014
Everyone is welcome to join the soup feast and keep an artisan bowl to remember the hungry in the community from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. The event is being held in conjuntion with the Carson City Chamber's Silver and Snowflakes Festival of Lights.
All proceeds will go to FISH. Cost is $12 which includes one artisan bowl and admission to enjoy locally made soup donated by Carson City restaurants and organizations. A silent auction consisting of donated handmade select bowls, other artwork and merchandise will also be held.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand