South Carson streets closed for work
September 29, 2002
Travelers on Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane will face delays on those streets this week.
Both roads are scheduled to be repaved, with expected delays up to 15 minutes.
Clearview will be pulverized — a preparatory step to paving — with minor traffic delays on Monday. The same work will stall traffic on Koontz Lane from Center Drive to Carson Street on Tuesday. Koontz will be repaved Thursday, and Clearview will be repaved Friday. All businesses on both streets will be open during construction.
Other road work includes:
Today — paving on Pineview and Miller ways off Division Street and West Park and West Telegraph streets.
Tuesday and Wednesday– work on Edmonds Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
Thursday — work on Edmonds and pulverizing work on Fleischmann Way.
Friday — pulverizing work on Silver Sage Drive from north of Koontz lane to Clearview.
The improvements are part of Carson City’s $1.3 million annual street maintenance program.
For information, call Street Operations Chief Chuck Knowlton at 887-2345.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’