Subject in attempted Fernley arson sought
August 1, 2017
The Nevada State Fire Marshal is seeking information about an arson attempt that took place Thursday in Fernley.
At 9:30 p.m., an unidentified individual attempted to commit arson against the North Lyon County Fire Department.
The Nevada Department of Public Safety's State Fire Marshal Division believes the unidentified individual also be responsible for additional fires in the area.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Nevada State Fire Marshal Division at 775-846-9445 or the Lyon County Dispatch Center at 775-575-3350 or the Nevada Threat Analysis Center at 775-687-0450 or at http://www.ntacnv.org.
Trending In: Local
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit