• Assembly Ways and Means, Room 3137. Bills to be heard: SB26, SB98, SB99, SB102, SB104, SB149, SB311.
• Senate Finance, Room 2134. Bills to be heard: AB184, AB279, AB299, AB386, SB393, AB397, AB480, AB530, AB533.
• Assembly Floor Session, Assembly Chamber. Daily file
• Assembly Growth and Infrastructure joint meeting, Room 4100. Bill to be heard: SB509.
• Senate Taxation joint meeting, Room 4100. Bill to be heard: SB509.
• Assembly Transportation joint meeting, Room 1214. Joint Assembly and Senate Transportation committee meeting. Bill to be heard: AB505.
• Senate Transportation and Homeland Security joint meeting, Room 1214. Joint meeting with Assembly Transportation Committee. Bill to be heard: AB505.
• Senate Taxation, Room 2135. Joint meeting in, Room 4100. Bill to be heard: SB515.
• Assembly Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Subcommittee, Room 3142. Subcommittee meeting. Bill to be heard: AB543.
• Assembly Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments, Room 3142. Meeting. Bill to be heard: AB331.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All, Rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).