Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB66, AB183, AB250, AB260.
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB81, SB82, SB130, SB323.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB287, SB337, SB338, SB453.
• Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 3137.
Higher Education and Capital Improvements
• Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. Public Safety/Natural Resources/Transportation
• Senate Finance Joint Subcommittee , Room 2134. Budget Closings-Public Safety
• Senate Finance Joint Subcommittee , Room 3137. Budgets-UCCSN
• Senate Judiciary, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB221, AB232, AB267, AB470, AB528.
Assembly and Senate floor sessions
• Assembly Transportation, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB55, SB219, SB243, SB245.
• Senate Transportation and Homeland Security, Room 2149.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections, Room 2144. Bills to be heard: AJR10, AB89, AB136, AB314, AB443, AB455.
• Senate Taxation, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AJR16, AB503, AB547.
Assembly Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments, Room 3142. Bills to be heard: SB252, SB329, SB386.
Assembly Health and Human Services Subcommittee, Room 3138. Bill to be heard: SB36.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).