• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB131, SB184, SB411.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138.Bills to be heard: SB172, SB343, SB444.
• Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 3137. K-12/Human Resources
• Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. General government
• Senate Finance Joint Subcommittee, Room 313. Budget closings
• Senate Finance Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. Budget closings/general government
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions
• Senate Finance, Room 2134. Budget closings
• Senate Human Resources and Education, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB70, AB141, AB346.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor, Room 4100 . Bills to be heard: SB15, SB138, SB233, SB339.
• Assembly Ways and Means, Room 3137. Ways and Means.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).