Two injured in Long Street apartment fire | NevadaAppeal.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Two injured in Long Street apartment fire

Two people received minor injuries during a grease fire in the 1500 block of Long Street just after 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

The fire started in the kitchen area of an apartment and spread to the cabinets. Residents of the apartment were able to put out the fire using an extinguisher. One person received minor burns to the arm and another was taken to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center for smoke inhalation.

The home suffered only minor damage. The fire briefly closed Long Street as a precaution while Carson City fire crews removed smoke from the apartment.