Two men wanted on felony warrants
June 19, 2007
Carson City deputies are looking for two men wanted on felony warrants.
Donald Ray McNeill, 42, is wanted on suspicion of felony uttering a forged bill, check or note. His last known address was 1080 Koontz Lane. He is described as 6-feet tall, 190 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair.
And Joseph John Lotking, 23, is wanted on a bench warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of felony attempted theft. His last known address was 1500 Old Hot Springs Rod, but he is also known to be in the Gardnerville area.
Lotking is described as 5-feet 10-inches tall, with blue eyes and brown hair and weighing 135 pounds.
Anyone with information on either man is asked to call the Carson City Sheriff’s Department’s nonemergency dispatch center at 887-2008.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office