Update: Students being let back in Carson High
November 20, 2008
Students are being let back into Carson High School after reports of smoke led to evacuation of the school.
Smoke in the southwest upstairs section of Carson High School set off alarms, according to reports from the scene.
There were no visible flames reported. The smoke has been cleared from the building.
Fire officials are asking people to stay clear of the streets around the high school to allow for free access for their vehicles.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case