Wildland fire reported in Wilson Canyon
June 29, 2002
Lyon County firefighters responded to the fire, with the help of a Nevada Division of Forestry engine, three U.S. Forest Service engines and a Bureau of Land Management engine.
The fire was reported at about 3:19 p.m. Friday.
Wilson Canyon is located on the Walker River near where it flows into Mason Valley.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand