WNCC spring registration ongoing
December 30, 2004
Registration for the spring semester at Western Nevada Community College is under way. Students should enroll as early as possible for classes, which begin Jan. 24.
Registration forms are in the spring schedules of classes, or students can register online at http://www.wncc.edu.
Internet registration is available from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. weekdays and 12 p.m.-6 p.m. weekends and holidays.
More than 1,200 classes for students earning a college degree, updating their skills, or just wanting to learn something new.
Registration continues through the first week of classes. New students need to complete an application form in the schedule of classes. New students are typically able to register within 48 hours of submission of the application.
Student orientations are scheduled at the Carson Campus, 5:30 p.m. Jan. 18 and noon Jan. 19 in Cedar 109; Fallon campus, noon Jan. 18, room 304; and Douglas campus, 6 p.m., Jan. 20 in room 107.
Recommended Stories For You
The college is closed for the Martin Luther King holiday Jan. 17. An occupational program open house is scheduled at WNCC Carson City on Jan. 19.
Contact reporter Maggie O’Neill at email@example.com or 881-1219.
Western Nevada Community College contacts
Carson City, 445-3000
Trending In: Local
- Native flowers: What every Nevada lover should know
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bobcat sighting in Carson City; Nevada Department of Wildlife says it is not unusual
- Plasma, blood donors needed to help Carson City student with encephalitis
- Nevada Appeal, Record-Courier weekend edition goes to press early