Woman dies in Washoe wreck
August 22, 2007
A 20-year-old woman was killed early Wednesday morning in a single-vehicle accident in Washoe Valley.
Daisy Lee Brown, of Washoe Valley, was pronounced dead at the scene of the 2 a.m. accident on East Lake Boulevard and State Route 429 at the south end of the valley.
According to Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Chuck Allen, Brown was speeding southbound on East Lake Boulevard in a 2003 Ford sedan when she drove into a jersey wall barrier after failing to stop at a stop sign.
Allen asks anyone who witnessed the accident to call the NHP at 687-0400.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand