Woman’s condition still listed as serious
October 27, 2002
Prisca Watson, who suffered a gunshot wound at her Carson City home, remained in serious condition Saturday night in the intensive-care unit at Washoe Medical Center in Reno.
Sheriff’s deputies said Watson was shot in the stomach and hand Thursday evening by her ex-boyfriend in her garage. Deputies later shot and killed the gunman.
Watson, 44, a Long’s Drugs employee and Nevada Appeal carrier, has two daughters. The woman’s condition has remained the same since it was slightly upgraded from critical to serious Friday, a hospital nursing supervisor said.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand