You can help
Locks of Love
2925 10th Avenue N. Ste. 102
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Phone: (561) 963-1677
Fax: (561) 963-9914
Toll Free: (888) 896-1588
ON THE NET
To donate hair
– Locks of Love accepts 10-inch minimum hair length (tip to tip), not wigs, falls, or synthetic hair
– Please bundle hair in ponytail or braid.
– Hair needs to be clean, dry, placed in a plastic bag, then padded envelope.
– We need hair from men and women, young and old, all colors and races.
– Hair may be colored or permed, but not bleached or chemically damaged (if unsure, ask your stylist).
– Hair swept off the floor is not usable.
– Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail.
– Hair that is short, gray, or unsuitable for children will be separated from the ponytails and sold at fair-market value to offset the cost of manufacturing.
– You may pull curly hair straight to measure the minimum 10″.
– The majority of all hair donated comes from children who wish to help other children.
– Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails for donation.