Andrew Woods Corbin
October 5, 2017
August 11, 1991 ~ September 29, 2017
Beloved son, brother, uncle, grandson, nephew, cousin, and friend Andrew was taken from us too soon.
Drew grew up in Fallon, NV playing baseball, soccer, football, and track. He graduated in 2010 from Churchill Co High School and went on to work in the tree-service business, window cleaning service, and later as a manager with WalMart.
Drew was a very talented, kind, sweet soul who was always there to help you, listen to you, or just put a smile on a your face. Always so dedicated to his job and colleagues, he enjoyed playing the guitar, disc golf, and performing
stand-up comedy in his time off.
Drew lived his life with a profound desire to make someone else's day a little better. Everyone who was even acquainted with Drew agrees…there are people who loved him, and people who hadn't met him yet.
A celebration of Drew's life will be held on Saturday, October 14th at 1 pm at a family members home at 3015 Kokanee Trail, South Lake Tahoe, CA. All who knew him are welcome.
In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate the sharing of a Drew memory, story, joke, or experience.
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope