Bruce Hinkle (Aaron)
January 10, 2019
August 11, 1953 ~ December 11, 2018
Bruce was born in Eureka, CA, lived in Santa Rosa, CA and Carson City, NV during the course of his life
Bruce rode out of this life from his home in Carson City, December 11th to join his other family members and his Posse friends who went before him.
The love of his life was riding motorcycles with his Posse friends. These guys were his true family.
Bruce is preceded in death by father, Fred Hinkle and sister, Marcelle Long.
We will have to find a way to live without our wonderful old curmudgeon brother and friend. Bruce is survived by Evelyn Reynolds (mother), Melanie Vallee, Valerie Butcher and Lauren Rowland (sisters) and Aaron Lewis Hinkle (son).
There will be a Spaghetti Feed Celebration at The East 50 Bar, on February 2, 2019 at 2 p.m. Anyone who loved Bruce is invited. Text Miles @ 775-721-2675 for info on other dishes to bring.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit