Casey Andrew Wilson
August 22, 2018
May 3, 1977 – August 4, 2018
Born in Porterville, California. He leaves behind his loving wife Melody, her daughter Stevie Williams and her daughters Juliana and Maya, his mother Sandy Parnell, sister Bethany Brown (Dave) Brothers Matthew Wilson (Tammy) and Joshua Wilson (Eursela) and lots of extended family.
Casey spent his early years in Porterville moving to Lovelock, Nevada, then to Fallon where he lived a full life and worked at Safeway the last 13 years until he became ill.
Preceded in death by his father Donnie Wilson, stepfather Stanley Parnell, stepsister Shelly Garcia, niece Jessica nephews Morgan and Jason.
Casey loved life good friends family animals the Washington Redskins big trucks music good food.
Feel free to wear your favorite team jersey
We love you Casey. Our world will be smaller without you in it, yet brighter because you were.
A remembrance of Casey’s life will be at the Old Post Office in Fallon Nevada noon to 8pm. Friday August 17, with a celebration of life to be held in Porterville, California at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered