Cheryl Ann “Cher” Williams
September 11, 2018
March 24, 1948 ~ September 9, 2018
Cher passed away suddenly at home on the Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Reservation.
She was born in Southern California to Joseph and Elizabeth Cornejo.
Cher is preceaded in death by her parents and her late husband Duane (Luke) Williams.
She is survived by her brother Donald Miller of CA; her 5 children Sam Evans of CA, Tamrah and David Zamarripa Sr. of Fallon, Lisa and Jeff Piver, of CA, Joseph and Ginger Williams of Fallon, Kateri and Kyle Cramer of Carson City; 15 grandchildren, 12 great grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Services will be held Saturday, September 15th, 2018 at 2pm at the Smith Family Funeral Home, 505 Rio Vista Dr in Fallon, NV, 775-423-2255.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’