Clarisse (Chris) Austin
May 7, 2018
February 02, 1941 – May 03, 2018
Clarisse Austin passed away May 3, 2018 after a long battle with cancer and heart problems.
Clarisse was born February 2, 1941 in Ferdinand, Idaho to Al and Pauline Stolz.
She is survived by her husband of 55 years Darrel Austin of Carson City, Daughter Linda Hampton (Brian) of Roseville, California, Son Darren Austin (Diana) of San Jose, California, Granddaughters Stephanie and Stacie and Great Grandson Cole. Sister Cleone White of Milwaukee, Oregon and Brother Wayne of Tacoma, Washington.
A private family memorial will be planned at a future date. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Carson Tahoe Cancer Center in her memory.
Clarisse H. Austin
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit