Dolores Eloise Wenzel
April 12, 2018
Sept. 12, 1942 ~ April 4, 2018
Dolores Eloise Wenzel passed away peacefully in her home on April 4, 2018. She was 75 years of age.
On September 12, 1942, Dolores was born to Harry and Garnet Brown in Centerville, Iowa and resided there until her marriage to Garry Lee Wenzel on September 17, 1959. Eventually Garry and Dolores settled in Carson City, Nevada in the early 60's and started their family.
Dolores was preceeded in death by her parents and then her husband, Garry on November 18, 2014.
She is survived by her sister Janet Atkinson; her brother-in-law Donald Wenzel; her daughter Lori Alvarado; her son Michael Wenzel (Carol); 5 nieces – Rhonda, Cathy, Melissa, Deborah, and Danielle; 5 grandchildren Marcoz (Shawna), Keinia (William), Alexandria, Michael, and Matthew; and 4 great grandchildren – Zoey, Zelda, Dylan and Harley Quinn.
There will be a private memorial at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered